An American-made solid maple wood crib! Enjoy peace of mind knowing your infant will be safe and sound in a solid maple crib that's built right here in the United States.
The I-See-Me model features a safe, shatterproof acrylic mirror interior panel on one end and a clear acrylic panel on the other end so babies can be seen inside the crib.
I See Me Infant Crib - Whitney Brothers WB9504
Ships in 3-5 Days.
- GreenGuard™ Gold certified.
- Fully CPSIA compliant.
- Includes 3" thick, vinyl-covered foam mattress.
- Includes 4 locking castors/
- Adjustable to 3 different heights.
- Made in USA.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Product Material: Maple Wood
- Recommended for ages 6 to 36 months
- A safe acrylic mirror is permanently mounted into the head-end. The foot is clear acrylic. Easy assembly.
- CAN PURCHASE FIRE EVACUATION BRACE SEPARATELY
27.00"W x 40.00"D x 37.00"H
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
GREENGUARD Gold Certification (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification) offers stricter certification criteria, considers safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly), and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. It is referenced by both The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Building Rating System. Also The GREENGUARD Gold Certification requirements comply with the State of California’s Department of Public Health Services Standard Practice for Specification Section 01350 (California Section 01350) for testing chemical emissions from building products used in schools and other environments.